Tees Valley Collaborative is committed to working with schools to improve our collective performance and enrich educational outcomes and experiences for young people across the region. It is with this goal in view that we have recruited a number of expert staff to be deployed, by invitation, in local schools:
Our Lead Practitioners are well-qualified, experienced subject specialists who are equipped to make interventions with managers, teachers and pupils to diagnose the causes of under-performance and prepare and implement improvement plans.
We have Lead Practitioners in English, Maths and Science who are already making an impact in schools near you.
If you would like to find out more about the scheme or discuss your individual requirements please contact Asma Shaffi email@example.com for further details.
Our Careers Coordinators are well-qualified, experienced professional advisors in careers education, information, advice and guidance. Their remit is to make an enhanced careers guidance offer to local schools, designed specifically to raise aspirations, particularly amongst the most able.
The service is free to the school and is designed to complement any existing offer the school may provide in-house or otherwise.
We will provide details to staff, students and parents of prestigious schemes designed to attract the brightest and best young people in the region and support them to make successful applications to programmes such as Oxford Pathways, Cambridge Master Classes, The Arkwright Trust (for would-be engineers) and The Sutton Trust, to name but a few.
If you would like to find out more about the scheme or discuss your individual requirements please contact Joanna Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
In working with our Trust you can access a wide range of expert staff, systems and services which have been developed over twenty years of the college operating independently without the support of the local authority and successfully functioning as a business. We guarantee first class provision representing excellent value for money. What follows is some detail about what we can provide – if you would like to find out more please contact Sarah Harrington email@example.com
Central to what all of us in education aspire to achieve, we can provide access to:
• Senior leaders of all educational phases with a proven track record in improving outcomes and managing organisational and cultural change
• Outstanding teachers of English, Maths and Science who can offer advice, training and bespoke interventions to support teaching teams or marginal performers
• Expert support to improve student attendance and behaviour
• External and peer reviews of the quality of teaching, learning and assessment designed by practising Ofsted inspectors.
The pressure on education budgets continues unabated and this seems unlikely to change for the foreseeable future. All the more reason to access support to ensure that effective financial management is maintained. Through a streamlined trustwide accounting system we can offer:
• Comprehensive financial management and reporting
• Detailed budgeting and forecasting
• Establishing and maintaining excellent internal controls
• Contract negotiation, procurement advice and tendering to maximise VfM
• Payroll administration.
In joining our Trust you will have access to a strong team of estates professionals who have extensive experience in the day to day running of college and school environments. We have an ethos of customer care and use the latest technology to monitor, invest in, and maintain the physical environment for our learners. We can offer support in all areas of facilities management including:
• The managing of building services (heating, water, electrical supply, drainage, air –conditioning, etc.)
• The management of building structures including listed buildings
• The planning and project management of small to large new building projects
• Installing and maintaining security systems including CCTV.
Recruiting, retaining and investing in the best possible staff is key to optimising the effectiveness of any school or college. Through the services of our HR Lead, qualified to Level 5 in HR Management with the Chartered Institute we can offer:
• Management of personnel records, including pensions administration
• Recruitment including job descriptions, contracts, shortlisting and selection processes
• Supervision of appraisal processes including pay reviews and performance management
• Advice including occupational health and arbitration
• DBS administration (excluding payments)
• Access to existing policies and development of new ones.
Good marketing not only helps sell products and services it is also invaluable in informing people about what it is that we offer, how good we are and why we are better than or different to the other providers out there. We have a small but experienced and highly effective team who can help provide the following:
• Plan a marketing strategy
• Social Media master class.
• Adobe InDesign & Adobe Photoshop masterclass
• Update websites
• Write press releases
• Organise large scale marketing events
• Publicise internal events.
Ensuring appropriate technology is available, safe, and reliable is a major challenge to schools and colleges. Out IT team have a wide range of skills and experience in providing this. We can support schools with bespoke systems or ‘off the shelf’ solutions, including:
• Network design and maintenance
• Accredited cybersecurity support
• Firewall and VPN connection
• Microsoft Office365 integration
• Website management
• Disaster recovery planning and advice
• Telephone services.
Back office support to help with the smooth running of a school or college can be crucial. We can offer support from an established team of admin professionals. This support can help to release resources back into teaching and learning. Areas of support available Include:
• Systems for monitoring student performance
• Student attendance
• Lesson observation planning and monitoring.
Specialist support staff experienced in Management of Information Systems software can provide a service to help streamline your organisations data processing.
• Statutory returns to DfE
• Maintenance of single central register
• Exams support
• GDPR compliance.
Ensuring students receive appropriate careers information advice and guidance is now a statutory duty for schools. Our support can assist you in meeting the Gatsby
benchmarks and will enable you to raise aspirations so that all your learners achieve a positive destination. Available services include:
• 1-2-1 careers guidance interviews with a qualified and experienced careers advisor
• Group activities to support learners’ consideration of options after school/college
• Workplace and university visits to inform and raise aspirations
• Support for the most able learners to ensure they are able to access appropriately aspirational FE, HE and employment destinations.